Key facts on the Unilever Future Leaders Programme
- Duration: 3 years
- Location: Sweden, Denmark, Finland
- Mobility: Ability to be flexible in European Countries
- Eligibility: Fluent in English and one of the Nordic Languages. Extracurricular activities and/or work experiences outside the academic world, which display your commercial awareness, drive and leadership potential. Most likely some international experience. Maximum of two years working experience after graduation.
- Degree required: Masters Degree with strong academic track record.
- Benefits: As a UFLP graduate, you will get a competitive salary and reward package, including bonus, pension and of course holiday. From day one you will have a permanent employment.
Choose a Unilever department to be a UFL in
Regardless of which business unit UFLs work in, they are a team of Unilever that’s working to create better futures every day.